CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 29, 2011

A Better Me Challenge


I am uber excited to let you all know that I have joined the A Better Me Challenge run by fellow Mom Blogger and Olympian, Annett Davis of Fit Moms Fits Kids Club. Thanks to twitter and her lovely reminder tweet this morning I am on board.

The A Better Me Challenge starts January 4, 2012 and will run for 28 days. To get us starting the New Year on 'the good foot' (in my James Brown voice). Clearly I am excited about this challenge. I was searching for something to give me daily motivation and that took a holistic approach (mind, body & spirit) and Annett's challenge is going to do just that.

Visit her blog to learn more about the challenge and some tools you'll need for an EXCUSE FREE 28 days. 

Getting ready for the 2012 race season!


nkoyo

2 comments:

Annett/ Fit Moms Fit Kids Club

So glad you'll be joining us!! Love the James Brown voice. :)

Young Suburban Mom

Thanks so much - looking forward to it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...