CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 10, 2012

Location, Location, Location

I am so extremely grateful. 


Being a working mom takes a lot finesse and having a flexible career makes it that much easier, in my opinion. Today, starts my working mom dream. I was blessed to be able to get a new position closer to home and closer to Yus. I can't even express my excitement through words... It's more like, Ahahahdklsfpjrkltls (that's my scream). 


I feel like, every working mom wants to be hands-on and be able to tackle both work life and home life and ultimately create a seamless work/home balance. Well folks, I finally have that now and I'm a believer that it's all in the location. 


Living and working in the same area in my opinion just makes everything easier. No more train/bus link-up pass. No more waiting for the bus in the rain, snow, and below zero weather. No more praying the train won't be delayed in the snow and then when it is delayed making that call to the hubs, "I'll be at least 2 hours late tonight". :-( 

Yes, to being able to pick-up Yus on-time. Yes, to swinging by the grocery store on the way home (I am no longer afraid of it and  I saved $33.95 my last trip). Yes, to driving 15 minutes to work. 


... and Yes, to starting 2012 with a BANG of a BLESSING! 




How do you balance work & home?

nkoyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...