CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 14, 2011

Mama's Baby!

My son has changed so much in the last few months. He went from being a calm, happy, easy-going child to an on the move all the time only stopping to eat little boy. He claps anytime a commerical is on with music. He side steps around furniture to get to toys that he's thrown across the room. He moves from room to room and hopes you'll run behind him. The funniest though, is when my husband says, "Noooo, Yusuf don't touch the DVD's" and Yus looks back with a big smile and goes for it. The hubs springs from his chair and picks him and throws him in the air. It just makes me think that he knows exactly what he's doing. As to say, "if I reach for these DVD's my dad will, toss me in the air, I'm going for it." hahaha 
have a blessed day guys!  

Yusuf doing laundry

      nkoyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...