CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 11, 2011

Where are you...

... summer where are you? I was so excited for this summer of 1st for my son. The beach, sunglasses, sandals, etc. But unfortunately the Chicago weather is a BIG tease. We had 2 days of great summer weather in the 90's and then 3 days of gloomy April showers in June. I just want the summer to come before the 4th of July. Is that too much ask for! I've had visions of the hubs building a sand castle and Yusuf smashing it with his hands and then putting the sand in his mouth. Can you see the photo? If the weather doesn't change soon I won't get my photo. :( So, summer if your listening, hurry up and get here, thanks!

 nkoyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...