CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 11, 2011

Birthday Planning in 4th Gear

A year ago I thought it would be wonderful for our son to be born on James' birthday. Now, I'm wishing they were born in separate months LOL. :) With just two days between their specials days I don't want the hubs' BIG 3-0 to be understated because our little man is turning the BIG 1. I feel the wallet getting smaller and smaller and I see the dollar signs.

Things to Do before the Big Days
10) cake mix for jungle cupcakes
9) jungle cupcake decorations
8) jungle accessories/decorations
7) find safari entertainment - i.e. put together a skit for daddy to do w/ stuffed jungle animals
6) decided on the menu w/ FiL
5) send out the invites
4) final guest list
3) birthday boy outfit
2) favors
1) dinner spot for the hubs' celebration

OMGosh! The first week of August is going to require a lot of planning for-ever. Not mention all their major milestones are together... 35 and 5 years old, 40 and 10 years old and then mid-life crisis and puberty oh! the joys ahead of me. ... And this is why a clearly live in the moment and I'm learning to master the art of selective hearing. hahahaha  
nkoyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...