CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 18, 2011

The Lighting of Magnificent Mile: Sweet Coco's

Yayayay! Mickey, Minnie and the gang are coming tomorrow and I'm definitely more excited than Yus. He has no idea they are coming, let alone who they are. The 20th annual Magnificent Mile lighting kicks off the holiday season here in the Chicagoland area and this year we're having a party.

So, while my SiL is in full on party planner mode. I'm perfecting my Mickey Mouse cupcakes to give to the kiddos. Thanks to Frenchie and Flea's  for the peppermint patties ear idea for the cupcakes and to Martha for a great yellow cupcake recipe. I can say now that I am no longer a box cake girl!  

I started baking last night and will finish tonight (there was no way I could bake 50 cupcakes in one night). I'll wake up early tomorrow morning, decorate and box my Mickey cupcakes and head downtown to my MiL's house for the festivities.

Click here for more info on the 2011 Magnificent Mile lights festival and I'll add some cupcakes pictures to this post over the weekend.


Does your family have any holiday traditions or starting any this year?
EDIT:
Here are the Mickey Mouse cupcakes I made



nkoyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...