CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 18, 2011

Weekend Grove Music: Beyonce 'I Was Here'

I am extremely thankful for the opportunities that my parents were able to afford me. I was blessed to go to great schools, meet and make friends from all around the world, and have an awesome relationship with my parents. I thank them for there hard work which in turn showed me that hard work yields greatness.

I feel that I am leaving my mark and want to be able to allow Yus to do the same. I want him to have more than I had, travel further than I have, and leave his mark on this world. I pray the strength and meaning of his name gives him courage to succeed and accomplish much!

Yusuf ~ Arabic for "He shall increase"

Love this video!



Have a safe and blessed weekend ... leave your mark on this world! 
nkoyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...