CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 30, 2011

Fall Season Excitement: Sonny Acres

Can you smell the crisp fall air? I'm so excited for this holiday season. Yus is older and I feel this holiday season will officially begin his holiday excitement. I absolutely LOVE the holidays and can't wait to share them with my family.

Fall brings, Halloween, Thanksgiving and house decorating. So, if you live in the Chicago Suburbs or surrounding areas I'll be venturing out to some fun harvest time places.

First stop: Sonny Acres Farm early October

This is a family owned pumpkin farm by the Feltes', located in West Chicago on 29W319 North Avenue. I am really excited to go. This will be our first time and from what I hear this will mostly likely become a family tradition.

Entrance is FREE to the public. There are rides and tours that do cost, so bring cash, according to the website. There is a list of Fall Things to do and I'm really excited about taking Yus to the Kiddie Koral and the Petting Zoo so he can interact with the animals. I also want to check out the Harvest Barn for Fall farm stand items.

Yus is still a little too young to carve pumpkins but I think seeing them and touching them will be lots of fun.


nkoyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...