CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 3, 2011

3 + 3 = 6

A little background: 

James and I have been married for three years and together for four. Yes, that's right! We met July 2007 (a few months after I graduated college) and three months later we were engaged and Married on July 5, 2008. When you know, you just know. I thank God ever day for blessing me with a PARTNER, a FRIEND, a LOVER, and in his own right a COMEDIAN! 
So, on today I want to wish my MAN a HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY! I believe I have already given you the best gift of our son with God's favor. :) So, have a great day love. My 'Weekend Grove Music' comes a bit early this week with yet another Jill Scott song feat. Anthony Hamilton ~ "So In Love".


 

And yes, we share the same birth number and our son was born on the 6th (June 3 + Aug. 3 = Aug. 6). Remember to speak loving words of support and motivation to your partner and children ~ James 3:3-6

nkoyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...