CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 24, 2011

Night Time Update:

So, I had brief success with Yus sleeping straight through the night. Until, the tooth-fairy gods decided it was time for his two top side teeth to come in. Really?! Come on, I mean things were going great! Two weeks straight of him sleeping through the night with minimal fuss. And now this! The 1:30am wake-up is back in affect with the new addition of the "Oh! No, I'm not getting back in MY crib to suffer alone with this teething" cry.

So, now I'm on a bi-nightly co-sleep with a fish out water, named Yus, and a hibernating summer bear, called a husband. Ahhhhh! thank goodness for the commute to and from work on the train, otherwise the word sleep would not be in my vocabulary. Really!?! Tooth fairy gods. I have a serious bone to pick with you. 


Any suggestions other than tooth numbing gel (currently using) and taking the "edge off" are welcome. :) PLEASE HELP ME!
nkoyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...