CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 22, 2011

Birthday Cupcake Fun!

Finally able to get a card reader that worked so that I can share my birthday planning hard work. I had so much fun making the cupcakes for the birthday party that I'm going to make   it a family tradition.

Jungle Animal Cupcakes


I used the Betty Crocker Jungle Animal Cupcake Recipe. The hardest part was keeping my hand steady to draw the lines for the zebra (not my favorite animal right now). :) Anyway, it took me about 5 hours to bake and decorate 48 cupcakes. I had to modify the decorations used so my 1 year could eat the cupcakes.

Lion
  • Cheerios (oat cluster crunch)
  • chocolate baking bits
  • pretzel sticks
Tiger 
  • orange m&m's
  • chocolate baking bits
  • pretzel sticks
Monkey
  • mini marshmallows
  • chocolate baking bits
  • black milk chocolate candies
Zebra  
  • mini vanilla wafers
  • chocolate baking bits
  • black jelly beans, cut in half vertically
Of course since our Yus is a Leo the lion was the main attraction. I made a mini cake lion just for him. It was tons of fun! 
Yus' Lion

nkoyo

4 comments:

Love & Tangles

Those look AMAZING!!!! You go girl!

Nkoyo

Thanks so much!

ballgirl08

Go 'head Nkoyoyo!!! They looked good and they tasted even better!!! You've got this YSM thing in your back pocket =)

Nkoyo

Thanks JB! More to come...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...