CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 22, 2011

Birthday Cupcake Fun!

Finally able to get a card reader that worked so that I can share my birthday planning hard work. I had so much fun making the cupcakes for the birthday party that I'm going to make   it a family tradition.

Jungle Animal Cupcakes


I used the Betty Crocker Jungle Animal Cupcake Recipe. The hardest part was keeping my hand steady to draw the lines for the zebra (not my favorite animal right now). :) Anyway, it took me about 5 hours to bake and decorate 48 cupcakes. I had to modify the decorations used so my 1 year could eat the cupcakes.

Lion
  • Cheerios (oat cluster crunch)
  • chocolate baking bits
  • pretzel sticks
Tiger 
  • orange m&m's
  • chocolate baking bits
  • pretzel sticks
Monkey
  • mini marshmallows
  • chocolate baking bits
  • black milk chocolate candies
Zebra  
  • mini vanilla wafers
  • chocolate baking bits
  • black jelly beans, cut in half vertically
Of course since our Yus is a Leo the lion was the main attraction. I made a mini cake lion just for him. It was tons of fun! 
Yus' Lion

nkoyo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...