CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 27, 2011

Mom Alert: Mom Banned from McDonald's

A girlfriend of mine, sent me this link earlier today and I was really grossed-out. A fellow mom and doctor, Dr. Erin Carr-Jordan, has been banned from East Valley area McDonald's in Arizona. She started a campaign against dirty restaurant playgrounds which yielded harmful bacteria on playground equipment. Her intent is to get these playgrounds cleaned up and have state and federal government law put into place for regular cleanings of the equipment.
I guess my assumption and my moms too, when I played freely in restaurant playgrounds was that the play area had a cleaning schedule just like the bathroom. Well, I guess not! In an effort to help the cause I have signed the petition on the Kids Play Safe site.
Yus is currently not interested or big enough just yet to play in these play areas but I will have to set some ground rules to make sure he's safe. 
  • No eating in the playground 
  • No touching anything that looks foreign 
  • If you see something foreign, exit the tunnel/ball area (or what have you) and let me know immediately

What do you do with you kids?
 nkoyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...