CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 13, 2011

Sweetest Day

Us Circa 2009
This “Hallmark Holiday” was created in 1921 as a promotion for Cleveland confectioners. This day usually comes and goes in my house but this year we might be celebrating. Saturday night, the marriage ministry at our church is headed to Boocoo, for a dance and potluck.
We do have a birthday party that afternoon, so it really depends on how I feel. Either way, we will be having a date night soon.
nkoyo

2 comments:

Ishea

I have NEVER understood what in the world Sweetest Day was, nor did I celebrate. I'm all for manufactured holidays to guilt my husband into buying more stuff lol... but seriously, this one is a joke. Do they even celebrate this outside of Chicago because I swear I've never heard of it anywhere else.

As for a date night with the hubby, I think it's a swell idea!! Put on something sexy and have some fun! I used to love date nights because it would get me out of my sweats and into some stilettos lol..

Young Suburban Mom

Really! The first time I heard of it was in college. LOL That something sexy thing we're going to have to work on. I need to update my closet as you already know. Piece by piece I'll have the classic/slight trendy closet I want. So, more shopping adventures are much needed. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...